About Jr. Olys
Who Are We?
Junior Oly Youth Basketball is a nonprofit organization that was founded in 2014. The goal for the Jr. Oly Youth Basketball is to give youth basketball players in the Sprague Community a high-level youth basketball experience encompassing, but not limited to:
1. A Positive Experience for all Student-Athletes
2. Accountability ON and Off the Court
3. A High Level of Skill Development and Athleticism Training
4. Team Practices that encompass drills, situations, and philosophy similar to the beliefs of the Sprague Basketball Program (Boys and Girls)
5. A high level of competitive games playing some of the best youth teams across the state of Oregon.
6. Easy Transition, flow, and access to the Sprague Basketball Program (Girls and Boys)
Who Runs the Jr. Oly Youth Basketball Program?
Co-President: Jordan Graneto (Varsity Boys Basketball Coach @ Sprague High School)
Co-President: Trevor Bodine (Varsity Girls Basketball Coach @ Sprague High School)
Director of Operations: Coach Steve Adams (Co-President of Youth Stars)
Director of Operations: Coach Hemingway (Co-President of Youth Stars)